According to the draft order, there have been proposed 19 indicators including:
- number of unscheduled control activities;
- number of examinations and tests of product samples;
- number of mandatory preemptive inspections;
- total number of administrative penalties imposed based on results of surveillance activities;
- sum of administrative fines imposed based on results of surveillance activities.
Rosselkhoznadzor was delegated to exercise control and surveillance over veterinary drugs circulation.
Upon approval of the draft, the order will come into operation March 1, 2022.